和另一女人��?
�婚了廿一年後,我��了一��出心裁的方法,可以��的火花永保新�。
After get marriaged for twenty-one years, i found an unique way to refresh my love life.
不久以前 ,我和另一位女士��,其�那�是我妻子的主意,
Not long
ago, I was going to date with a lady, and the idea came from my wife.
有一天她�:「我知道�很�她。」我很��,立刻���:
「但我�的是�呀!」「我知道,但你也�她呀!」
One day my wife said: I know u love her. I was shocked: The one I love is you! She said: I know, but u love her too.
我妻子要我去看的女士是我的母�。
The lady that my wife asked me to visit was my mother.
她已�寡居了十九年,然而我忙碌的工作和身�二�孩子父�的�任,令我分身乏�,以致很少有��和她相聚。
She was alone for nineteen years, however, I was busy with my job and my children, so I was less likely to visit her.
那晚,我打���她,邀�她第二天和我一起吃晚餐和看�影。
The night, i called her, invited her to have a dinner and movie with me at the second day.
「怎�了,你�好�?」她�道。
' What happen? Are u alright?', she asked.
母�是那����晚上那�晚打��,又突然邀�她,一定不�有什�好事的人。
「我想如果有��和�����,一定很有意思。」我回答。
I answered: I was just thinking that if I have chance to date with u alone, it sure be very interesting.
她想了一��,然後�:「我非常�意。」
After a while, she said: I do.
那�星期五下班以後,我��去接她�,心�有一���,
The Friday came after i knock off from my worked, I fetched her at her home, felt like a little bit nervous.
因��未�����的��。
Because I had never been to a date with my mom before.
�我到�她家�,我看她���的��,似乎也有一���。
When I reached her house, I found that she seems a little
bit nervous too.
她在��等著,身上穿著大衣,�面那件�服
�是最後一次�祝�婚�念日所穿的呢!
She was in her suite, which she wore during her last wedding anniversary with my dad, waiting for me in her house.
她的���特意�了一下,�上的微笑像天使一般。
She made her hair specially, smiling like an angel.
上了�後,她得意洋洋地�:「我告�我的朋友,我要和我的�子外出��,他�都好�慕,迫不及待要��我���的情形。」
When she get into my car, she proudly said: all my friends were jealous at me when they know that i'm gonna dating with my son.
我�去一家�不豪�,但十分雅致,�暖舒�的餐�。
We went to a restaurant which was not expensive but with warmth and cozy environment.
我母�挽住我的臂�,好像第一夫人一般。
My mom hold
my hand as she was the wife of a president.
入座以後,我必��她看菜��菜,
After getting to her seat, I help her to order her food,
因�她的眼睛�在只有大的字才看得�。
Because she only can read the big capital words.
用餐一半�,我抬起��,看到母�正在凝�我,
When we were eating, I found she was staring at me,
嘴角�著��的笑容�:「�得�你小�候,�是我�你看菜�的。」「那�在�正好可以休息,�到我���服�了。」我回答。
She smile and said: I remembered that during yr childhood, I always make the order for u. I answered: then now is yr chance to take a rest and let me to serve u.
一面享用晚餐,我�一面聊天,聊得很愉快,
We keep talking during our dinner,
�了�多最近�年�,各自生命中的一些事。Sharing about our life and some
special things happening these few years.
我�聊得太久了,所以�不上�影。�我送她回到家�口,
We talked for very long time until we missed the movie. When I fetched her back to her house,
她�「我要再和你一起外出,但下次�我作�好�?」我答�了。
She asked: I'd like to date with u next time, but please let me pay the bill next time. I agreed.
回家後,妻子�我:「你的晚餐��如何?」
When I back to my home, my wife asked: how's yr date with yr mom?
「非常有意思,比我想像的好多了!」 ~我回答。
' It was interesting and fun, over my expectation', I answered.
�天以後,母�因心�病猝�而去世。�事�生得太突然了,
Few days later, my mom passed away due to heart failure. The thing happened in an unexpected manner,
�我完全措手不及。
I wasn't
prepared for it at all.
不久以後,我收到一封信,�面是上次我和母���的那家餐�的一�收�,上面有一�字��著:「我已先付了�,因�我�定自己不可能再有��去了,但我�是付了�人份的�──你和你的妻子。
你��想不到那一晚的���我有多大的意�,我�你。」
Soon after this, I received a letter, there are a receipt of the restaurant that I dated with my mom, and a message: I already paid the bill for our next date, even though I know I'd probably won't have chance to date with u anymore, I still pay the bill for two persons: u and yr wife. U will never know how meaningful the date to me, I love U.
�那一刻起,我深深��,一定要及��:
「我�你」,�且要常常�出���我�所�的人。
At the moment, I realized: we must always spare our precious time to our
beloved, and told them u love them before it is too late.
世上�有任何事比自然如�因�和你的家庭更重要,
多花��和他�在一起,因��事�不能拖延到「以後有��再� ...」。
There is nothing more important than yr family, spend more time with them before it is too late.
「�欲�而�不止,子欲�而�不待」 是人生一大憾事。
Don't make any regret in our life.
~{ ��分 ,�有份}~
不要等到爱得太迟,珍惜现在。